How can I get to know the sisters?
Every year, I get to go home and see my family. In those two weeks, we catch up on stories, share pictures, and eat a lot! Tiffany, my niece, says “Cô Vân, it's always fun when you're home. We really know what you do in the convent.” My brothers and sister, nieces and nephews, and my mom and dad know there are lots of pictures of the sisters on the web. We email a lot. We call each other up. Yet, it is not the same as being with each other.
If you really want to get to know someone, come to their home.
If you really want to get to know the Sisters of Mary Queen, come to our convent.
If you really want to get to know us, spend some time in prayer, meal, and work with us.
We love our life.
Who is more luckier than us to have God as the Love of our life?
And we want to share this joy with you!
1. Talk on the phone at 469-417-0123.
2. Visit one of our convents in Missouri or Texas.
Pray. Have dinner. Observe. Ask questions.
3. Go to a discernment retreat (3-4 days) at our convent. There are two every year.
4. Meet us at Marian Days in Carthage, MO.
5. Email your thoughts, interest, questions at email@example.com.
Looking forward to meeting you!